Friday, August 17, 2007

Pain Relief Burn Cream



Pain Relief Burn Cream

I must tell you why every home should have a jar of Watkins Pain Relief Burn Cream. I spilled boiling water on my hand while cooking dinner a few weeks ago. Ouch! To say the least! I immediately put my hand under cool running water. Then I slathered Watkins Burn Cream all over the burned area. After 20 to 30 minutes the burning pain stopped. The burn cream has lidocaine and aloe gel to help relieve the pain and itching from minor burns, sunburn, windburn, insect bites and other minor skin irritations. I kept my hand covered with burn cream all evening. The next day there was only a little redness on my fingers and no pain. No blistering was visible. During the healing process a little of the skin peeled on two of my fingers but otherwise there was no damage to my skin. I truly believe that every home should have a jar in their kitchen or medicine chest.

No comments :