Sunday, March 16, 2008

Why I Love My Watkins Business and Customers



I received this lovely Thank You card from one of my customers! I love the card with the breautiful Iris flowers and the sentiment it expressed.

In January one of my customers placed an order by mail. She ordered for a friend and had the products shipped directly to her friend. I mailed a hand written Thank You to her for placiing her Watkins order with me. A few days later I got a phone call from my customer. She said that her friend hadn't received her order yet and could I help her. I told her I would check with Watkins to see if the order had been delivered. (Shipping time for all Watkins orders is 5 to 7 business days, unless a product is not available or is on backorder.)

I looked at the order details and saw that the order address was a post office box. Watkins does not ship to post office boxes. I checked with my customer for her friend's street address and assured her that her friend would receive her order soon. Then I called Watkins to determine what had happened to her order. The helpful customer service representative said the order had been returned. They said they would send out the order immediately.

This is what the Thank You card said.
"A few short words,
but they express
The warmest thanks
for your thoughtfulness."

My customer also wrote a beautiful note of thanks and said she would place her next order with me! She said her friend received her order a few days after I spoke to her on the phone.

An extra bit of information.
My customer mailed her Thank You card to Watkins Incorporated, with attention Eleisia Whitney, Watkins Associate, written on the envelope. Watkins was very kind to forward the card to me.

If my customer only knew how she touched my heart!

No comments :