Monday, October 20, 2008

Watkins Home Business Opportunity

Let me tell you a little about Watkins and myself.

I grew up on a farm and my mom, grandmother, and aunts used Watkins vanilla and other extracts, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, pepper, and salves. Several years later after working as a teacher and office supervisor I learned that I could become a Watkins associate and buy products at a 25% discount and also sell the products and receive a 25% commission, I joined immediately.

I'm starting my sixth year with Watkins and am just as excited today about the products my family and I use in our home and the business opportunity as I was the day I showed my first catalog!

Through the years Watkins has expanded their product line to include over 350 superior quality products. They listen to the needs of their associates and customers and develop products that enhance everyone's lifestyle. This year Watkins introduced all-natural plant based personal care products and cleaning products that won't harm you, your family, or the environment. Watkins also offers 100% organic vanilla, herbs, and spices. As with the very first product J. R. Watkins introduced to farmers on the prairie 140 years ago, each of today's products comes with a 100% money back guarantee.

If you are considering the Watkins home business for yourself, I would like to sponsor you. Since it is important for you to use Watkins products in your home to experience their quality and goodness, I will give you a $20 Watkins gift certificate if you join Watkins with me as your sponsor.

If you would like to view Watkins Summit Group home business information, starter assortments, and enrollment informaton please go to my web site http://www.vanillasage.com
When you join with me as your sponsor you will become a member of the Summit Group and gain access to an extensive online training web site, a free recruiting web site, messsage boards, and weekly conference calls.

Sign up at the business information web site mentioned above or at http://www.watkinsonline.com/eleisiawhitney under Join Us - As an Associate, or call the Membership Line 800-928-5467 and give our name and ID# 335001 as your sponsor.

If you have any questions about starting a Watkins Home Business or our products do not hesitate to ask. Send me an email. eleisiawhitney@watkinsonline.com

Join now and share our wonderful vanilla, extracts, spices, herbs, lotions, and salves with your friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, and business associates to make their holiday baking and gift giving the best!

I would like to sponsor you!

Eleisia Whitney
Watkins Independent Manager #335001

Gourmet Ingredients, Remedies, Home Care
Order Products http://www.watkinsonline.com/eleisiawhitney
Or call 1-800-928-5467 or 1-800-WATKINS and give ID# 335001

Start a Home-Based Business for $39.95
Ask me how! http://www.vanillasage.com

Watkins Summit Group
Having Fun. Helping Friends.
Creating Wealth. Reaching Dreams

No comments :