Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Why Choose Watkins?

I use Watkins products everyday. I buy from my Watkins online store and get at least a 25% discount. I am proud to offer you superior quality products as well as a home-based business that can improve your life.

Why Watkins?

1. A stable company with a solid reputation
2. Summit Group, company, and team support
3. Flexible Marketing Methods
4. Exceptional Earning Potential
5. No territories
6. No Inventory Required - Toll-free and online ordering
7. Work your own hours
8. No quotas to remain an associate
9. Superior quality products that people use everyday
10. Products that you will proudly use in your home

If you join Watkins with me as your sponsor I will give you a $30 Watkins gift certificate. Use this gift certificate to purchase products for yourself.

Take the free online no-obligation tour at http://www.vanillasage.com

You can join at the site mentioned above or at http://www.watkinsonline.com/eleisiawhitney under Join Us - As an Associate or call the Membership Line 1-800-WATKINS (1-800-928-5467) and give my name and ID# 335001.

Eleisia Whitney
Independent Watkins Manager ID# 335001

No comments :