Thursday, August 08, 2013

Around the Kitchen Table Newsletter - August 2013 - Product Specials, New Products, Recipes



Welcome and thanks for choosing me as your Watkins Consultant! I appreciate you!

I'm one of those people who loves summer. August is usually the hottest month of the year in our neck of the woods. So far temperatures have been below normal and very pleasant. We picked up some fresh peaches at a fruit stand and they are bursting with flavor. We usually get most of our produce from the supermarket and I'd forgotten how delicious peaches could taste! Sadly, this fruit stand is more than an hour's drive away.

Shop at my personal website www.NotJustVanilla.com. You'll see a page with my photo and a message from me, as well as, some blog entries if you scroll down the page. If you place an online order at my website www.NotJustVanilla.com or at www.JRWatkins.com "Create a Customer Account" and please give my Consultant ID# 335001 when asked if you "Shop with a Watkins Consultant." If you call Watkins at 1-800-WATKINS please give my ID# as your Consultant. Otherwise, I won't get credit for your order!

Watkins has introduced several new products! See them in this issue. I've ordered the new Guacamole Snack and Dip Seasoning and the new Salsa Snack and Dip Seasoning. Can't wait to mix up these yummy snacks. We have ripe tomatoes from our backyard.

I've included some great recipes for you - Peachy Buttermilk Shakes, Garlic Dill Cheese Spread, Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits, and Cinnamon Roll Cake.

Make your life the best it can be. Eat nutritious foods, exercise, love, and laugh!

Make your house a Watkins home.

Read this issue now Watkins Newsletter Around the Kitchen Table for August for product specials, new products, recipes, and birdwatching.

Eleisia
Your Independent Watkins Manager ID# 335001
www.everydaynecessities.com
www.tsginfo.com/ew4346
www.JRWatkins.com/consultant/eleisiawhitney

No comments :