Monday, October 23, 2006

Customer Rewards - Earn a $10 Watkins Gift Certificate

I'm always thrilled when I hear from my online friends and customers.

I recently received this email from one of my online Watkins friends who placed an order for over $100 and earned a $10 Watkins gift certificate as a Customer Reward. She not only earned the $10 gift certificate to use on her next order but her order was shipped free ($75 US, $99 Canadian) .

"Thank you so very much! Although, I don't order often, I do manage to stock up on some things that we use regularly. Like that gallon of organic cleaner lasts me for a year. I love that stuff. It is wonderful especially when you have pets. Well, now, we can't live without the chicken soup. I use that for so many things it's unreal. As for the beef, I use it but not as much but both are the best i could find anywhere. Nothing in the stores are comparable to either of them. Thanks again for the gc. I will use that on my next order. I am printing it so hopefully I won't lose it in the meantime." Lilly in Pennsylvania

My Customer Rewards Program rewards customers when their Watkins order(s) total $100 or more (before shipping and tax) during one year January 1 through December 31. The orders are accumulative; I keep a record of the amount each customer purchases and send a $10 Watkins Gift Certificate when their orders reach $100.

So ask your friends, relatives, and neighbors to place an order with you; get your order shipped free and earn a Watkins gift certificate to use on your next order.

Visit http://www.WatkinsOnline.com/eleisiawhitney for monthly specials, our complete product line, and our holiday gifts and entertaining products.

No comments :