Monday, October 23, 2006

Kudos to www.MyDomain.com

I've been changing the design of my business web site, Watkins Products and Home Business Opportunity located at http://www.everydaynecessities.com
I was so absorbed in designing and updating my site that I let my domain name expire. Can you believe it! Here I am laboring over my site, racking my brain, learning how to apply the correct code to get a specific design and improving search engine optimization. And I let my domain name expire!

This morning I received an email from my domain registrar, www.MyDomain.com, saying that my domain name had expired. After the initial shock I immediately renewed everydaynecessities.com. It was my fault that this happened. MyDomain.com offers auto renewal but I had disabled this option because I had another domain name I didn't want renewed.

Within just a few hours my web site was back on the internet. I breathed a sigh of relief. Kudos to www.MyDomain.com for their prompt and efficient customer service. I recommend this domain registrar if you are planning to register a domain name. This company, founded in 1998, is a leading domain registration service and provider of self-service domain management tools. They will register your domain name for just $8.50 per year.

No comments :