Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Watkins Customer Testimonials

Thanks to my happy satisfied customers I've included their testimonials on my Everyday Necessities.com web site.

Read what my customers have to say
Watkins Product Testimonials

Here's what Lilly in Pensylvannia had to say about Watkins Concentrated Organic Cleaner.

Watkins Organic Cleaner is the best for keeping our pet friendly home nice and clean. I use it regularly to clean my entire house. We have both cats and dogs. This keeps the entire house fresh. I am now doing my spring cleaning early and using it throughout my entire house and closets, cupboards, etc. I dilute it in a spray bottle for everyday cleanup of counters, etc. I also dilute it in a bucket of water for mopping my floors. Its is the best and least expensive, yes, you heard that right! Least expensive as it lasts a very long time and you only need to use a little. It really saves money using the optional pump! It's a great buy! Everyone should try it!

We recently had to remove some vinyl molding from our kitchen and Watkins Organic Cleaner really cleaned the adhesive off the back of the molding that we were able to reuse it. Hubby loves it so much he asked for his own gallon for Christmas. I placed my large order with Eleisia and ordered one gallon. When I received the $10 Watkins GC for my order of $100, I used the $10 GC to purchase the gallon for my hubby! He loves it!

You'll get a $10 Watkins gift certificate too, when you place an order of $100 or more. Orders can be accumulative - $100 within in one year.

You also receive free shipping on US orders of $99 or more and Canadian orders of $125 or more.

Ask your family, friends and neighbors to order with you and save money!

No comments :